NOTHING IS MORE PUNK THEN LETTING SMALL CHILDREN THINK UR COOL AND TOUCH YOUR HAIR SPIKES
Back in prehistoric times it was just a free for all. God was putting antlers on everything and made 7 foot tall gophers with wings, it was a mess.
Look at this poor, impractical bastard.
The prehistoric era was God’s Deviantart stage.
Now he just hides all of his stupid-looking OCs in the ocean where no one can find them.
I can’t not reblog this
Our ‘Flight of Fantasy’ print is coming along nicely! The main lines have been carved into the ‘keyblock’.
You can order your own handmade print here:
Ice stalagmites in the basement of Greystone Park State Hospital in New Jersey
I’m just going to say what everyone’s thinking: those are frozen ghosts.
While interrupting his friend’s rant on the lack of quality in comics…
Triplicate Girl wanting every yard of Jimmy Olsen is further proof why elasticity is the best super power.
- don’t have to bend over to pick up your keys when you drop them
- also you wouldn’t be scared of heights anymore because you’d just bounce back up, man.
- also, you get to do that baller, long leg, stretch walk to work, rather than driving.
- "what if rains?" Hand umbrella, fool!
- you can still play in the company softball game if you forgot your mitt.
- clear up garage space by getting rid of those ladders.
- you now give the best hugs ever.
- shoe store out of the size on that pair of sneakers you wear? big deal, just buy any pair. insta-fit.
- but now you got rubber feet, anyway, you can walk on gravel bare foot and not do that tip toe-d, scream walk anymore when you left something in the car but already took your shoes off
- shoot, don’t even walk out there, player. just send your stretch arm. on the way back, stretch arm, get me a soda from the fridge. boom.
- slingshot high fives
- you can now tire rope swing whenever you want. even when you don’t have a tire or a rope. BOOM
- stretchy face disguises
- dont need a leash to walk your dog
- your ceiling corners are always cobweb free much to the jealousy of all your neighbors.
- forget your keys again? that’s okay. JUST SLIDE UNDER THE DOOR.
- no more prescription glasses. just stretch them eyeballs around until you get it right or just zoom way in with them peepers.
Skeletal Jungle Gym in the backyard of the church Heilig-Kreuz Kirche in Munich, Germany.
Art by Peter Riss
THE BONE DOME IS BACK
PARTICIPATEWELCOME TO THE JUNGLE GYM, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU’RE GONNA DIE.
Not at all what I was expecting when you offered to take me to the bone dome.